Join us Friday, March 27th at 5:30m at Hammer & Stain Princeton for a DIY workshop for our Girl Scout Cookie & Wine pairing workshop! Choose from you favorite tray or wineglass/coffee mug holder. Customize your project in studio with your choice of stain and paint colors. This registration allows for one adult to make a 7''x18'' tray or drink holder.
We will be sampling various Girl Scout cookies and complimentary wine.
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the drop down menu below.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed in order to prepare your stencil. Proceed with checkout.
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- *Simple substitutions of words within a design and layout can be generally made at no additional charge.
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer and Stain Princeton 851 Mercer St Princeton WV
- You are welcome to BYOB (food and drink). In order to consume alcohol you must be 21+.
**All class registrations and customizations will have a cut off of 72 hours prior to workshop time.